Gynecomastia surgery is a surgical process for the males, who aren’t happy with having large breasts, as they consider it as something feminism. Such aspects affect self-esteem and self-confidence of the person so you should do something in this regard. Male breast reduction in Pakistan is performed by adopting a surgical process in which the removal of fat is performed from the chest. The basic goal of this procedure is to reduce the size of the male breast.
Are You A Candidate?
Your surgeon can tell you about its candidacy after analysis. However, you are a candidate if;
- You want to reduce the size of your breasts.
- You have enough laxity in your skin.
- You are not an obese person.
- You have good mental and physical health.
- Neither are you a smoker nor alcohol consumer.
- You have realistic expectations with the results.
The basic goals of the procedure are as follows:
- Reduction in the breast size
- Tightening of the skin from specific area
- Enhancement of the condition of the skin
- Contouring of the skin from the specific area
If you want to get the treatment then you should know the techniques that you may adopt to get the surgical treatment. However, liposuction is the best technique among all that is usually recommended by the surgeons in such cases. Liposuction treatment is suitable for men, who have more than required fat in the chest region. However, it is best if you don’t have sagginess in the skin.
Prior consultation with your surgeon is highly recommended so that you will know about the realistic aspects of the treatment. During this visit, our expert surgeon will examine your physical health, mental condition, the reason for which you want to get the treatment, your expectations, and lots of other aspects. On the basis of this analysis, he will provide you instructions then. Have a look at the common instructions below!
- If you are a smoker, avoid smoking for at least 1-2 months before getting the treatment.
- If you are an alcohol user then avoid its usage for at least 6 weeks before treatment.
- Avoid use of aspirin or any other blood thinners for at least a month prior to surgery.
- Done with all prescribed test.
- Follow the recommended diet properly.
- Take the medicines on a regular basis as per instructed by your surgeon.
- Don’t drink or eat anything before 6-8 hours of your treatment.
- Take someone with you so that he/she will bring you back after the treatment.
The treatment may take almost 1 to 2 hours for completion. Usually, the outpatient setting is used to perform the procedure.
- First of all, administration of general anesthesia is performed.
- After that, small incisions are made in the required area. Usually, areola or armpit area is used to make incisions.
- In the next step, the additional fat tissues and skin are
- At the end, stitches are used to close the opened incisions.
Male breast reduction surgery has many different benefits. Some of them are as follows.
- It makes your chest flatter and firmer and improves its contours.
- It gives the permanent results.
- It boosts your confidence and self-esteem.
Results And Recovery
The results of the treatment are permanent, hence you need to follow the diet plan and exercise as instructed by your surgeon. When it comes to recovering, you need to have the patience for a few months.
The recovery period differs on the basis of severity of the condition. You may face following aspects during your recovery period.
- You will feel discomfort for almost 10 days after the surgery.
- You may feel bruising and swell for almost 2-4 weeks.
- Your stitches will be removed after 7-14 days.
- It may take almost some days to resume your normal routine.
Our qualified surgeon will provide you a custom list of the post-surgical instructions that will be solely on the basis of your treatment. You need to follow those instructions to get outstanding results in less time. However, following are some of the most common instructions. Just have a look!
- Take the medicines on a regular basis that are prescribed by your doctor.
- Make use of cold compresses if there will be a need.
- Avoid excessive sun exposure.
Are you curious about the cost? Well, you need to visit us to know about it. The cost depends on your case.
It is noticed that most of the clinics and hospitals don’t provide the services of follow-up. In fact, appropriate follow-up is very necessary to get best results. Here, at Vuepk Clinic, we are providing best services in all aspects including follow-up.
Schedule A Consultation
Still, you have queries in your mind or you want to get the treatment? Schedule a consultation with our experts now. We are providing special discounted offers to our prospective customers so don’t let this opportunity go. Go ahead and book your appointment to get best Gynecomastia treatment in Pakistan!