Mesotherapy treatment is a minimal invasive and non-surgical procedure that is used for treating lots of conditions. If you are facing wrinkles, lines, pigmentation, uneven skin tone, rough skin, or other related issues, then you should go for the Mesotherapy for Face. You may have questions in your mind that how this treatment is so much beneficial that it will make your skin smooth. Read on to know more about this treatment.
Who is a Candidate?
An important aspect is to know if you are a good candidate for the treatment or not. You should visit our consultant for this purpose. However, following points may help you in this regard. You are a good candidate for getting this treatment if;
- You have a desire to boost your skin tone and texture.
- The stubborn and extra fat is bothering you.
- You have sagging skin.
- You have wrinkles on your skin.
- You have acne on your skin.
- You want to look younger than your actual age.
- You have dark circles under your eyes.
- You have good mental and physical health.
- You want to achieve realistic results.
- You know the fact that multiple sessions are required to get desired results.
Preparation before the procedure is essential to achieve outstanding results. When you visit our consultant to know about the procedure then she will let you know the instructions. Hence, you may read the following common instructions.
- Avoid excessive sun exposure.
- Keep yourself hydrated by drinking more water.
- Don’t wear any kind of makeup when visit clinic for the treatment.
- Avoid alcohol consumption and smoking for at least a week or so before the procedure.
- Don’t take caffeinated drinks for 1 or 2 days before the procedure.
Following steps are required to perform the procedure.
- First of all, administration of local anesthesia is required to numb the specific area. (Local anesthesia is the topical or injectable medicine that is used to block the nerves from specific area that are responsible for the feelings of pain).
- After that, the microinjections are injected into the second layer of the skin that is known as mesoderm.
- The solution that is utilized in the injections depends on the condition of your skin.
- Soothing creams are applied on the specific area in the next step so that your discomfort level can be reduced.
This is how the procedure of Mesotherapy for Face is performed. You may also ask our practitioner about the procedure.
Post-Op Care Instructions
Some of the most used and important instructions that you need to follow after the procedure are as follows:
- Avoid rubbing or scratching your skin of the treated area.
- Avoid usage of any kind of cosmetic products for almost 24 hours after the procedure.
- Make it your habit to apply sunscreen on your skin.
- Avoid direct sun exposure.
- Avoid heavy exercise for at least 2 days after the procedure.
- Avoid taking hot baths for almost 24 hours after the treatment.
Results And Recovery
You don’t need to be worried about the downtime and recovery if you follow the instructions carefully. You need to have realistic expectations with the results so that you will be happy to see the results. You may feel some redness, bruising, swelling, and tenderness on the targeted area. It is natural, so you don’t need to be worried about it. Though, if you feel more discomfort that you can’t bear then you should let your doctor know about it. No downtime is required and you may go back to your work right after the treatment.
When it comes to results, they vary from person to person. The level of severity of the issue and skin texture of every person is different. So, obviously, the results are also different. Moreover, you may need multiple session to get best results. Usually, it is noticed that you may notice visible changes in your skin after the second or third session of the mesotherapy treatment for Face. You need to maintain a healthy diet and regular exercise for best results.
Benefits Of Treatment
Following are some of the most common benefits of the mesotherapy for the face.
- Pain less procedure.
- Non-invasive procedure.
- Non-surgical procedure.
- No downtime is required.
- Fast recovery.
- Long-term results.
- Best results.
- No side-effects.
- No need of cuts or incisions for performing the procedure.
- No scarring.
- Less time is required for proper recovery and healing.
- The treatment enhances the level of hyaluronic acid in the skin. In this way, the procedure maintains the firmness and texture of the skin.
- The procedure arouses the production of collagen in order to boost the texture and tone of the skin.
If you are curious about the cost of the procedure then you need to visit us. We cannot tell you the exact amount until and unless we will examine your problem. A detailed analysis is required to know which type of treatment is required. So, it is recommended to feel free to visit us for your treatment. Here, at Vuepk, we are providing quality treatments and ensure outstanding results. Moreover, we are providing special discounted rates to our prospective customers so don’t wait and visit us now for your skin analysis.
Schedule A Consultation
If you want to get beautiful and smooth skin and to get rid of other issues that can be treated through this treatment then make an appointment now. We are here to provide you best Mesotherapy treatment for face at reasonable rates. Don’t wait anymore to become young. When you fill this form, then one of our correspondents will get back to you as soon as they can. Don’t let others get benefit from this treatment before you. Book your consultation now!