The staining marks that are visible on our skin are referred as skin blemishes. These marks can be inherited or they may appear as we grow. Blemishes such as birthmarks, acne, freckles, age spots, or scars are some of the kinds of blemishes which may be located in the skin of an individual. If you have any kind of blemish or freckles and you aren’t happy with them then you may go for the treatment. A number of treatments are available here to prevent these blemishes and freckles. Freckles treatment in Islamabad, Pakistan is the best way to get the smooth and beautiful skin.
Symptoms And Signs
Signs and symptoms of such condition are related to any situation. Most of the times, freckles don’t provide any harm to people but they can be a precautionary sign for you that you are having sensitive skin. So, you need to keep your skin safe from potential skin cancer or sun burn. Some of the most common symptoms are as follows:
- Spots on the skin
- Alteration in skin texture
- Alteration in color of your skin
- Roughness and dryness
Causes Of Treatment
Lots of causes may play their part in blemishes and freckles, however, some of the common causes are as follows:
- Excessive sun exposure. (You may avoid freckles by eliminating sun exposure).
- Genes are another cause of freckles.
- Melanin refers to a pigment that is produced in the skin with the help of specific cells. If your melanin is increased then it may cause darkening of the skin or may also develop age spots.
- If you have fair skin then the chances of visibility of freckles are more.
- The hormonal changes may also cause age spots and freckles.
- Some specific skin conditions like if you are having acne then you may develop blemishes.
Lots of treatment options are accessible for the blemishes and freckles. Some of the techniques are very simple, however, some of the techniques are highly technical. Following are some of the treatments that you can get in Pakistan.
- Topical Medicines – Some of the creams are able to lighten the color of your skin. In this way, the blemishes and freckles are less appeared on the skin. Tretinoin (vitamin A acid, Retin A), kojic acid, and Hydroquinone are some of the ingredients that are usually included in the topical medicines.
- Laser Therapy – Another effective treatment for the removal of freckles and blemishes in Pakistan is known as laser therapy. This treatment method is less invasive and safe. Different kinds of lasers are utilized in order to perform the procedure. Lasers are used to break down the layer of melanin in the skin that aids in lightening the skin tone and improve the blemishes and freckles on the skin. Different sessions are required to get good results. Usually, ND: YAG and Alexandrite lasers are utilized to treat such kind of issue.
- Chemical Peels – This treatment is beneficial but chemicals are used in it. However, this treatment is used for treating blemishes and freckles. The discoloration, blemishes, age spots, and freckles are effective for removing the freckles and make your skin smooth. Specific chemicals are applied on the skin in order to perform the procedure so that damaged layers of the skin are removed from the skin and you will get the clear, smooth, and healthy skin.
- Intense Pulsed Light (IPL) therapy – This treatment isn’t a laser therapy but it works like a laser treatment. Usually, its work is to get the pigment out of the skin and provides you the healthy skin. You will get the revitalized, smooth, and clear skin.
- Oral Medicines – Different types of medicines are recommended by the doctors for removing the pigmentation and freckles from the skin. Most of the times, if hormonal changes is the cause of hormonal changes, then oral medicines are prescribed by the practitioner.
- Microdermabrasion – This treatment is also very effective for treating different kinds of the freckles. It provides you the even, brighter, and smooth skin tone by peeling the rough and dead skin. Multiple sessions are required to perform the procedure in a well-mannered way to get best results.
Post Treatment Care
You can easily go back to your casual routine right after getting the treatment. Hence, if you want then you may rest for almost 1 day. There is the probability that you will look darker for almost 4-5 days. Also, crusting may occur but you don’t need to be worried as it will be temporary. Slight swelling and redness may also occur for 2-3 days after the treatment. All of these effects will be temporary. So, you just need to take care of your skin properly. Post-operative instructions are essential to follow if you want to get good results. Following are some of the effective tips.
- Avoid excessive sun-exposure.
- Apply sun block on your skin if you want to keep your skin safe from direct sun light.
- The topical treatments that are prescribed by the doctor are required to apply on time.
- Avoid taking hot showers.
- Avoid the use of glycolic acid, salicylic, and AHA creams.
Beneficial Aspects Of The Treatment
IPL therapy has lots of benefits. Following are the most happened benefits.
- IPL therapy is minimally invasive, gentle, and safe treatment.
- No side-effects.
- No or slight discomfort.
- No downtime is required.
- You can go back to your routine work right after the procedure.
- No damage to the skin cells.
- The procedure is less time-consuming.
You will start to notice the outcomes of the treatment right after its completion. However, you need to wait for some time for actual and properly visible results. Here, at Cosmetic Surgery Studio, we are providing the quality treatments and you will get best results.
You need to visit us in order to know about the exact cost. The cost is different on the basis of different aspects so the proper analysis is essential. Moreover, the overall cost depends on the number of sessions that are required.
Schedule A FREE Consultation
Vuepk should be your stop if you want to get trustworthy freckles treatment in Pakistan. Get benefit from our special discounted offers. All you need is to fill the following form or visit us now to avail our services. Go ahead and book your appointment now!