Laser Fractional CO2 is the non-surgical treatment that may make you years younger than your actual age. The treatment enhances your overall looks and enhances your pigmentation and wrinkles. In the olden times, the overall surface of the skin was removed with the help of this treatment. However, with the advancements in technology, now this treatment utilizes small columns to remove the damaged area only. This is a one-time procedure in which local anesthesia is administered. However, the treatment method is minimal invasive that requires a short time period for completion.
Who Is A Candidate?
First of all, you need to know if you are a good candidate for getting this procedure or not. You are a good candidate if;
- You have saggy skin.
- You have scars on your skin that may occur due to any surgery or acne.
- You have blemishes and freckles.
- You have irregular texture due to sun burn or other environmental issues.
- You have wrinkles and fine lines on your skin.
- Enlarged pores.
- You have visible stretch marks.
Our experts will provide you some instructions that you need to follow before going for the procedure. Some of the common instructions are as follows;
- Avoid direct sun exposure for at least 12-14 days before the procedure.
- Apply the best sunscreen on your skin whenever you need to go out.
- Apply the medications on your skin that are prescribed by the doctor.
- Retinoic products are prescribed for some days.
- Don’t wear any kind of makeup when you visit the clinic for the treatment.
Procedure Of Fractional CO2
The procedure is performed in an outpatient setting. Almost 25 to 30 minutes are enough for the completion of this procedure. Following are the steps of this procedure.
- First of all, the targeted area is cleaned properly.
- After that local anesthesia is administered in that specific area. (Local anesthesia is a medicine that is used to numb the specific area of the skin so that you will not feel any kind of pain during the procedure). However, if you can bear the slight pain then you don’t need anesthesia.
- In the next step, the device of the fractional CO2 laser is moved throughout the skin.
- During the procedure, the laser beam is pixelated into lots of tiny shafts of light. Tiny wounds in the skin are caused as a result.
- As a result, the damaged tissues of the skin start damaging and provide space to the new skin tissues. This process also allows the formation of collagen that is beneficial for the treatment.
- If you feel burning sensations right after the procedure then you may apply cold compresses on the skin.
Post Treatment Care
After the procedure, our experts will provide you some instructions that are required to follow if you want to get best results. Some of the common instructions are as follows:
- Use cold compresses if you are feeling burning sensation or discomfort.
- Keep applying for prescribed medicines regularly.
- Do rub or scrub your skin.
- Avoid direct sun exposure.
- Apply sunscreen whenever you need to go out.
Benefits Of The Procedure
Fractional CO2 is the most preferred procedure among all other procedures of skin care. The reason is its lots of beneficial aspects. Read on to know about its benefits, and then make a decision.
- Fractional lasers provide comfortable results. You will not get severe pain or discomfort.
- Bearable pain occurs during the procedure so there is no need for anesthesia.
- Your skin will not damage as a result as in other procedures the cells of the skin become damaged.
Results And Recovery
The results are outstanding and you can notice the results right after getting the treatment. However, you need to wait for almost 2-3 months for final results. Less downtime is required for recovery. In fact, if you follow the instructions properly then you will recover quickly. You will get long-lasting results that last for almost 8-10 years.
The cost of the treatment is different for every person on the basis of individual requirements. The Proper examination is required as the area that requires treatment, the condition of that area, and lots of other aspects matter in the treatment. So, it is recommended to visit us to know the exact cost. Moreover, we have special discounts for our prospective customers so feel free to contact us.
Schedule A Consultation
What are you waiting for when you are at the Vuepk of the Pakistan? Just make a call at 0348-1114040 or fill the following form to schedule your appointment. We have made it very easy for you as when you fill the following short form then one of our correspondents will get back to you as soon as possible. Don’t let this opportunity go and book your appointment now!